The Consortium Partners discussed the progress in all work packages and planned the project actions for the next six month s, including:
- Planning in-depth interviews and focus groups with seniors as part of the Needs Assessment;
- Discussing the system architecture;
- Examining possible user interfaces, coaching techniques and client-side user management approaches;
- Planning the timeline and any necessary adjustments to the Pilot Studies;
- Discussing communication, dissemination and project management issues.
Members of the External Advisory Board Dr. Lada Timotijevic, Dr. Ilse Kryspin-Exner and Božidar Voljč attended the Progress Review providing, as always, their invaluable input.